We encourage CalColor students to attend every class for the best learning experience.
We understand that students need to make-up classes occasionally.
- Students mus report an absence 24 hours before class to qualify for a make-up, except for sickness.
- As long as the absence is reported, Make-up classes can be arranged before or after the missed class. Registration for make-up classes requires a 24-hour notice. Same day make-up requests can not be accepted.
- One free make-up class is offered each quarter. The $5 processing fee for the free make-up class will still show up in your account but will be waived at the end of the quarter.
- The $5 processing fee will be charged each time a student registers for a make-up class.
- If a student misses a make-up class, he/she forfeits the make-up class and the $5 processing fee cannot be refunded. 24-hour notice is required to reschedule a make-up class.
- Make-up classes need to be registered for the current enrolled quarter only.
- We recommend that students arrive 5 minutes before the beginning of class.
- If a student is more than 15 minutes late, we highly recommend that you schedule a make-up class for the best experience.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
- 100% tuition can be refunded within the 1st week of enrollment. (Refund will be sent in the form of a check to your mailing address).
- In the 2nd and 3rd weeks of enrollment, ONLY school credit can be refunded.
- No tuition and school credits are refunded after the 3rd week of enrollment.
- $20 processing fee is charged for all refund requests.